23.10.09

Watch Manny Pacquiao Vs Miguel Cotto Live Boxing Fight

The Firepower bout of Manny Pacquiao of Philippines Vs Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico is near. There's 20 days to go before will happen the super fight this year 2009. The Manny Pacquiao Vs Miguel Cotto live boxing fight. May we think of where to watch Manny Pacquiao Vs Miguel Cotto live for free live streaming online? Well, I don't have any idea where to watch Pacquiao-Cotto fight free streaming but I would suggest to just watch it via live telecast in Television. Yes, right there in TV. I'm gonna watch it no matter what things to do on that day but I escape it just to watch my most awaited boxing fight and of course I want to watch Manny Pacquiao again to win. LOL :)... You know, Manny is my idol. I hope he can beat Cotto in that day so that he can have a historic win for 7 boxing world championship title in different weight division that is first time in the boxing history. So, I hope that Manny Pacquiao can make it. I can't wait it.


0 comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner