17.10.09

Watch Live Boxing Pacquiao vs Cotto fight Online Streaming Pacman Vs Cotto

Why does people love boxing? Yes, I admit I would love too. Boxing is my favorite sports like no other. I know I will not become a boxer nor a fighter but one thing for sure is that I can be one of the fans in boxing entertainment. Yes, I love to watch live boxing Pacquiao vs Cotto fight either online streaming or live TV stream.


Speaking of Pacquiao Vs Cotto, surely that's what I've waiting for to happen. By this coming Nov. 14, 2009, the day of my most awaited event will be my coolest moment that I would love to watch especially my idol Pacman vs Cotto live. I wish I could watch Pacquiao (Pacman) vs Cotto live in MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. But that's impossible to happen. I will stick on TV live telecast or online streaming rather than live action at MGM Grand that you need to spend big bucks for the fight. Well, it's ok with me I can still have my enjoyment at least I can watch pacman vs cotto live in TV or streaming online.


By the way, who's your bet? I choose of course my idol Pacquiao (pacman) not Cotto. As a matter of fact, Pacquiao I have known for a world's greatest fighter who ever lived. So, what do think of Pacquiao Vs Cotto? Will pacman beat Cotto easily or can Cotto beat Pacquiao? What do you think guys? Who will win the fight? Pacquiao (pacman) or Cotto?

0 comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner