11.10.09

Stephen Gately of Boyzone has died/dead/dies/death rest in peace

OMG! Stephen Gately of Boyzone died? Why it is he dies? What cause of death? I'm so shocked when I read the news somewhere that Stephen Gately is dead. According to what I'm read from a blog that he was on night out with his friends and he was so drunk. When he got home or somewhere in his place, he just take a deep sleep then he was not waking up anymore. One of his friend, confirm that he is dead. Stephen Gately is rest in peace. I know a lot of his music together with his Boyzone bandmate and groupmate. He has a good voice. I'm so sad of his death. But of course, I will forget his songs and the music he shared with us. Goodbye Stephen Gately...


0 comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner