17.1.11

Is this True 13th Zodiac Sign?

I was shocked when I heard the news that the Zodiac Signs has become 13. A new zodiac sign has added to the original 12 zodiac signs. The new zodiac sign is called Ophiuchus. They said that there's an astronomer who found the Ophiuchus and it is a part of the constellation or as a star. As an astronomical star is a new zodiac sign. I admit that I really believe in zodiac signs destiny. I'm a virgo guy and now if the 13th zodiac sign will added, I'm become Leo which is not fair for me. Being a Virgo, I just follow or just basing my Virgo's zodiac meaning for this year 2011. I was happy when I got the readings about Virgo that I have a shower of Money or a money blessings this year and I keep in mind to believe it. But now, I got discouraging myself that my zodiac will be changed. Is this 13th Zodiac sign true? I don't what to say but its unfair. :)

0 comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner