21.11.09

Watch Manny Pacquiao-Krista Ranillo Sex Video Scandal

Is it true that there is Manny Pacquiao-Krista Ranillo Sex Video Scandal to watch? Hmmm.. I don't think so. I've never heard about that but when I came across the other blog says that there's a Manny Pacquiao-Krista Ranillo Sex Scandal Video. First, I can't believe it but many blogger (tsismosaso) confirmed the video scandal. Why not to let spread out to the public and let see if they surpass the Hayden Kho-Katrina Kahili-Maricar Reyes Sex Scandal Video Saga. I know what people want to see or watch. It more likely very interesting to watch especially Manny Pacquiao and how he knocked Krista Ranillo out in the bed :)... Is Pacman also do his power punch or 3 to 6 combos that dominated Krista Ranillo in the bed? LOL :).. Pacman is idol. Now you know, nothings personal but only for fun :).. (idol sorry its just for fun here).. You're still my idol :). Now you know I like Krista Ranillo also because she's really smokin' hot! Whew... Idol, you're always making history that everybody's happy. Go, idol!! Let's Watch Manny Pacquiao-Krista Ranillo Sex Video Scandal but where's it? Stay tune for more... :)



0 comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner