6.11.09

Watch Boxing Pacquiao Vs Cotto Live Online Stream

How many days are left before the mega fight Firepower "Pacquiao Vs Cotto"? It seems like the day pretty fast passing by without knowing 9 days to go. The most exciting, most awaited and most prestigious event year 2009. Manny Pacquiao will challenge Miguel Cotto for Welterweight belt on this November 14, 2009 live at MGM Grand Garden Las Vegas, Nevada. Who do you think will win the fight? For me, I'll go for my idol Manny "pacman" Pacquiao and I want him to win over Cotto. I hope so...

Manny Pacquiao aiming for world title and in the making of world boxing history with 7 world boxing title if he going to win the fight with Miguel Cotto. Let see what happen on their fight. We better to watch it and see what happen. Watch Boxing Pacquiao Vs Cotto Live Online Stream.

0 comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner