16.6.09

Watch and Sing Careless Whisper Music Video and Lyrics By Kris Lawrence

Guys, I want to share to Watch and Sing "Careless Whisper" Music Video and Lyrics By Kris Lawrence. I hope you can relate the song lyrics especially words by words to this song. Careless Whisper is the background music from Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili Careless Whisper Scandal Video. What a coincidence Kris Lawrence is a former boyfriend of Katrina Halili. Do you think this Careless Whisper Music Video and Lyrics By Kris Lawrence dedicated to Katrina Halili? I've watched from the TV news a month ago when the Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili Scandal Video was leaked, Kris Lawrence told the media about Katrina Halili and that the Careless Whisper song was his revival song.

Here to Watch and Sing Careless Whisper Music Video and Lyrics By Kris Lawrence:

Careless Whisper

(Kris Lawrence)

Lalalalalalalalala…ohhh!

I feel so unsure
As I take your hand and lead me to the dance floor
As the music dies
Something in your eyes
Calls to mind a silver screen
And all it’s sad goodbye

Chorus:
I’m never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it’s easy to pretend
I know you’re not a fool

Should have known better than to cheat a friend
Waste a chance that I’ve been given
So I’m never gonna dance again
The way I dance with you, oh

Time can never mend
For careless whisper of a good friend
To the heart and mind
Ignorance is kind
There’s no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you’ll find

(Repeat Chorus)

Tonight the music seems so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe it’s better this way
We’d hurt each other with the things we want to say
We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But now who’s gonna dance with me
Please stay

(Now that you’re gone)
Now that you’re gone, I feel so alone
(Now that you’re gone)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pls. send me a copy of hayden & maricar part 3 sizzling hot!

Anonymous said...

pki send nman sa email k yung part3 ng kina hayden at maricar thankz

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner