22.5.09

Watch Video Hayden Kho Katrina Halili Maricar Reyes Brazilian Scandal

Watch Video Hayden Kho Katrina Halili Maricar Reyes Brazilian Scandal: Yeah, This was really my first pageant ever! Oppss... Thats was the comedy pageant speaking of one of the pinay beauties. Here, is about pinay scandal who really don't feel any pressure right now :). The truth is, I've just watched the sex video of Katrina Halili-Hayden Kho scandal. I think I don't feel any pressure right now because I want more videos to watch.

The fact that I want more videos to watch because I got my dick-ster gone wild of Katrina Halili and the next target would Maricar Reyes and that so hot Brazilian Model. OMG, Hayden Kho got a real perfect score of his performance, it was awesome! Dude, WTF Hayden Kho you're extremely educated and pro. You are pro in your career and pro in BED. WOW, you gave me tips to do like to my GF if I have time.

I've seen the commercial ads of Maricar Reyes and I remember that. She's really pretty got FCk huhuhu sadly or I'm jealous of.. Well, Maricar Reyes I like you to be my GF...I don't think so.. Well, brazilian model, you're the best.. A perfect score for you and me if you are with me tonight..Haizzz... Awesome scandal, just watch...Watch Video Hayden Kho Katrina Halili Maricar Reyes Brazilian Scandal.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me see that movie

master said...

Hey, if you want to watch the video just read my new post..

Anonymous said...

AM A BIG FAN OF KATRINA HALILI I WANNA SHOW IF THIS IS TRUE. PLEASED SEND ME A COPY IN s_onald05@yahoo.com thanks.

Unknown said...

Hello, just curious if Katrina doesnt really aware of the cam? can u pls send me a copy, tnx
exotic1006@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi there pls send me the sex scandal of katrina at spicy2009@yahoo.com thanks

Anonymous said...

pls send me the movie....

Anonymous said...

pls send me the movie email it @ b222014@yahoo.com tnx

Unknown said...

please send me a copy of that sex video of katrina and hayden my email is pascuaweng@yahoo.com thanks,

joji said...

pls snd movie to joji032002@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

pls send me the video of hayden kho & katrina halili & others jenniferpm2000@yahoo.co.uk
tnks

Anonymous said...

the sex videos have generated enough enthusiasm that even government officials and politicians have joined the frenzy to be a part of it. have not seen the videos. will appreciate it very much if can send me copies for my perusal. my email address godfree2008@yahoo.com. thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

wer

jean said...

hey. can you send me a video on katrina and maricar on this email plox

jean_mjhc@yahoo.com

thanks

Unknown said...

curious lng ako makita c maricar reyes et al..pity naman ako sa kanila

Unknown said...

toto, send me the videos of hayden and the rest of the girls.asap angelina.delrosario@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me the videos...i did not know the scandal til i checked the filipino website...no TFC here...

email add is khaijhai@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

can you please send me the hayden kho and maricar reyes sex scandal.. here is my add jay.parras@gmail.com thanks

Unknown said...

can you please send me the hayden kho and maricar reyes sex scandal.. here is my add jay.parras@gmail.com thanks

filmnoir23 said...

mee ttoo.. filmnoir23@gmail.com thnx!

Anonymous said...

pls send me a copy of that famous video. rizzhk@yahoo.com

Watch New Moon Twilight 2 Sneak Peeks! said...

Love it!

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner